Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bitches Behind Bars

Starting a new blog is something I’ve been meaning to do for some time!

My friend Shannon and I were talking about starting blogs in honor of our acceptance into an intentional creative’s community housed in a redeveloped bricker from the early 20th century. It was previously used as a care home for the elderly.. ..neat vibe. I’m sure some strange adventures are underway for all of us participating in this venture. This post may be a little premature as we do not actually move in until August but I thought I’d get going on the blog…


To Be Determined

12” x 12”

acrylic on board

To Be Determined is one of the paintings I did this year during a three month course titled The 50 Project. The course is a post in and of its own! The instructor of the class bought this piece. When I ran into him and his lady friend at a benefit auction she exclaimed, “We call it Bitches Behind Bars!” I thought that was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment